Monday, 10 November 2014

Week 8: Maximum Slice & Proving O(n^2)

This week, I learned the essentials of proving O(n^2). To me, it feels very similar to the proofs discussed last week. So, it was fairly easy to understand and I'm assuming Professor Heap will continue on last weeks slides because there were three slides left to discuss. I hope he begins class on time because it usually begins speaking at roughly 15 minutes past the hour, which leaves him only 45 minutes to cover the slides. He would have completed last week's slides if he began speaking at exactly 11:10, but I guess he doesn't want anyone to be late. 

Ever since I wrote the first term test for this course, the content was fairly easy to digest. It could be that I wasn't studying hard enough during the beginning of the semester, and the result of the first test sure woke me up. Hopefully the results from the second test (which will be released next Wednesday) are a sign of improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment